Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hidden Meadows, NJ Horse Angels, and more

This one is just so far out of the ball park I can't even think straight. First Little Miss Mary states, I can't take any more horses, but I want two minis.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=45642.10

Right there it is folks, in her own words, NO MORE HORSES.



So what the hell happened between that post and these posts???

http://forums.prospero.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=45722.38
http://forums.delphiforums.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=45723.388

HOARDER ALERT, HOARDER ALERT, So lets call the HSUS and let them film Little Miss Mary for their Hoarder film.


Now lets get back to NJ Horse Angels,

I issued a very public challenge to Sharon, I even emailed her a link to this blog. Do you think that she took me up on that challenge, HELL TO THE NO. She sent me an email telling me thanks for making her aware of this blog, I am still scratching my head over that one, what the fuck is she thinking? Does she really have such a God complex, that she thought I was warning her. What a fucking scam artist. I am still waiting to see the books on this wonderful little scam of hers.

I have seen posts, where she is claiming that her Facebook group saved over 30 horses this week. I have it from very good authority that Working4them@gmail.com only paid for one horse. So where the hell did the rest of this money go to? We all know that she didn't use it to pay the vet bill on the stopped check she issued for the QT horses of hers. I was told that Sharon collected over $4000.00 this week alone. Damn what a paycheck.

Then she has the freaking balls to call the ASPCA on Di, what the hell Sharon? Who do you think you are? What a bitch!

You know folks, I swear you can't make this shit up. People are freakin crazy as hell nowadays.


Until tomorrow, As the Rescue World Turns

No comments:

Post a Comment