Friday, February 19, 2010

Sharon Crumb and the Horse Angels of NJ

Boy Howdy Folks, if this isn't the perfect scam, here. I want everyone to donate all this money to ME!
I will in turn...

never tell anyone how much is collected.

never let anyone tell me to use the funds to save a certain horse.

never pay the vet bills.

stop payment on the money I agreed to pay.

not pull a certain horse, that people have sent money for.

AND Damn it if any of you question me, I will remove you from my group, Because in my world I am GOD. I will do what I want to do, and no one will stop me.

I would love for someone to take the time add up how much money is being collected each week through Working4them@gmail.com

Folks if you stop and think about it for a few moments, you will see what I am seeing here.

How many horses has this Scam group actually saved each week? How many have they paid for? How much money did they collect each week?

I would love to see these statements.

I will issue a personal challenge, to Sharon Catalona Crumb and the NJ Killpen Horses, show us the records and I will retract my statements. I am sure you will not do it, because you don't want your own money tree to dry up. Do you?

Has anyone ever seen a list of what horses this group has actually pulled and paid for themselves? If you have please psot it here. I am very interested in finding out more about this scam.

3 comments:

  1. I would just love it if you called. Love your posts or email me at myhorses101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so spot on with this...Somebody is making ALOT of money of these poor animals by creating a MARKET for them under the guise of a rescue. I am sure the funds are commingled. And they don't feel the need to answer legitimate questions. Nice charity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Office of the Attorney General and Division of Consumer Affairs filed the suit in state superior court in Essex County against NJ Horse Angels and its two trustees, Sharon Catalano-Crumb, 54, and Frank Wikoff....

    http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/phillipsburg/index.ssf/2010/12/nj_horse_angels_of_phillipsbur.html

    ReplyDelete